Sunday, March 23, 2008

If you don't like it... frog it!

update on Strife. It is completely finished. It's amazing and beautiful and I love it. This is the first completely Mel designed sweater... no formula just me and my body measurements :D
I have a bad pic that'll have to do for now. 
Kermit is currently back on my to be finished project list. I didn't like how the armpits fit... I kept having to readjust everything so it looked right. I'm so over high maintenance clothing. So here's a vague photo of the surgery... 
I'm super proud of myself. I always wondered how everyone got the perfect fit out of sweaters. I always felt like if I worked this hard I don't want to undo anything and end up working harder. I never understood how they got it to look so perfect. Now I get it... if you are unhappy with it... and you're probably not going to wear it anyway might as well experiment until you get it right. News flash to ME ----> I'm the one wearing it. DUH! anyway enough berating myself. This is what this blog is for. Taking risks... making things that I enjoy wearing. 

Pinking pinkerton may be next on the list of things that will be frogged and redone. In the mean time I'll keep you guys posted and perhaps if my boyfriend is feeling generous he'll take some pix for me to post for you guys of strife. :D

No comments: