Sunday, June 14, 2009

Complaining

Ok I am scrapping my artsy idea cause I am way to anal to do what I challenged myself to do. I want a working garter vest that I can wear. So 5 rows pink 5 rows brown. I made a swatch and I like the look of it.

I have no inspiration to finish the mistake rib stitch vest that I am making for work. Ya know other then it has to be done SOOON for the fashion show. I am trying to work on it for like 15 minutes at a time or watch something super interesting on tv.

My bias tank made with cotton that I was soo excited about has gone wrong. I was going along very well and then realized I did my decreasing wrong. It looks weird sewn up and has already started growing... I did manage to get a few pictures of me in it before the growth. I'm filing it away as a learning experience. I will post pictures at some point. I am tempted to make it again in 1824 cotton (machine washable and beautiful colors)

My house is a mess. I am trying to decrease the clutter and sheer amount of stuff that is everywhere. I so far have 2 large garbage bags filled with stuff. I have things I don't need like a random TV sitting in my closet taking up room. It's just sitting there.. Seems to me like I need a trip to the salvation army...

No comments: