Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recap day 3

It took me a lot longer to warm up to the idea of getting on the elliptical today. I thought about how my last 30 day challenge was so much easier because I just had to avoid doing something instead of actively making myself. It's interesting to have that perspective because if you asked me last month what I would think was easier I would say exercise! :P

BTW I am still cane sugar free. :)

Maybe it was because I took a day off but I found myself not looking at my timer nearly as often. I went 20 minutes instead of 15.

I stretched and did some sit-ups. I have been noticing when I am on our elliptical because it does not have any handles I am more likely to feel like I am falling when my posture isn't great. I think if I strengthen my core I will have an easier time on it. Of course I could be making this all up and becoming a crazy workout person... but perhaps no.

Anyway great day! Added bonus my body feels less tense after stretching. Tomorrow will probably be sore but hey 3 days down and only 27 more to go!

No comments: