Sunday, February 1, 2009

drawer drama

I realize I was a little bit over zealous thinking I could finish the drawer by my next post. To date I have finished getting the gunk off and now need to do a little bit of detail work. I decided to ditch the fancy brass keyhole middle for the drawer. Once I pried it off the dresser became that much more beautiful. 

I keep eyeing it when I pass my work station in wonderment that I did that. 

Progress on the scarf is slow. I had to frog it because my twists were causing the scarf to actually twist up onto itself. I have a new idea but I am still icording away. 

I am going to be visiting my LYS today. I have an idea in my head for a bed jacket with a hood and removable ear warmers. We'll see. I need to start sketching. Don't worry pictures to come soon!!

No comments: