Thursday, February 19, 2009

WIP the never ending pile

I am making a great dent in my plarn (a new term coined by someone else and it's all over the internet about plastic yarn). My drapes are looking good. :) I have people collecting bags for me as I run low.

I am planning on starting to refurbish another drawer Saturday. I need to take a picture of what the drawer looks like put into the dresser. It's kinda crazy how much more ugly the dresser's original state looks next to the beautiful natural wood.

I have to take a moment to brag about my latest purchase, The Wonder Wash from http/www.laundry-alternative.com. I got the mini dryer as well and now my bathroom is used for more then just cleaning bodies. This washer and dryer gets my clothing cleaner then when I send it out to the "laundry lady" that charges a dollar a pound and cleaner then the Laundromat I used to take my clothing to. It is unbelievable how dry the clothing comes out from the spin dryer. I love this contraption. 2 loads of laundry in 51 minutes including drying? That is rock star cool. Plus the washer doesn't use electricity and uses very little water. It's right up my green alley! 

My roommate and I have agreed to start "You On A Diet". It should be interesting. :)

No comments: