Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Got Green on my mind

Today I looked outside my window and I thought "OMG it's a winter wonderland!" It was so beautiful it took my breath away. I love the contrast between the dark bark on the trees and the white snow on top. 

I then yearned even more for spring. We had a thaw. I saw puddles that were not completely made of ice! So I wore green because I am ready for spring!

What does all this have to do with Kermit? It made me want to work on it even more. It's such a beautiful green. :) The good news is I am 1" away from being done with the sleeves. I was thinking about posting a picture of the two sleeves together before they are joined to the body but it just seems redundant. I can't wait to start working on the V neck. I've never made a V-neck sweater!!! 

No comments: