Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pink Sweater check in

After a few sweater related mishaps (gauge was 4.5 not 4.) I reworked the math and am now this far into the sweater.  It seems a little bit big to me but I hope it turns out to be just a comfortable loose fitting sweater. We'll just have to wait and see :).
I also created a knitting journal for myself. I found the picture on a google search and got all of my supplies from walmart. 
  The inside is filled with the gauge page from the sweater workshop and wonderful pages created by Kathryn Ivy. She generously offers her creation for free on her website. Http://kathrynivy.com/patterns/extras/knitting-journal/. I also am putting my swatches into cute little satchels and I bought some tiny labels. All very exciting stuff. Well back to knitting! 

No comments: