Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Must feed the blog...

I just got home from my first day back as a Graduate student... again. I am very glad to report my hand/arm/shoulder made it safely through the parallels of writing.

Knitting On My Mind

I was able to knit two rows today! That is outstanding!! I ran around and was so happy about this Marty thought I just about lost my mind.


Stephen West
Here is the Stephen west mystery knit I have been considering. The more I look at it the more I think it seems finished with the pink stripes. I do like how it harmonizes more then the big contrasting teal...

See it more up close... I am just not sure what to do. The easiest course of action would be to continue on and just keep the teal as is and end it.

What do you think?

I also just want things to keep me warm. I am freezing. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it will look best with the plain garter stitch border - maybe put a stripe of white for pop? Do 3 ridges and see if you feel it?